Welcome

Welcome to our 4th grade blog. This blog was created to let parents, students and others in the community see what we our doing in our fourth grade class. We have added students work, links the students will be working on and other fun things the class has done. If you are interested in keeping up with the blog, just add your email address to the box on the bottom left hand side of the blog. After you do this, hit submit and this blog will come directly to your email. Thanks, and we hope you enjoy our blog!

Friday, February 22, 2013

My Dream Lesson


I Have a Dream Speech
Next week we will be writing and presenting speeches in class.  We are going to base it off of Martin Luther King Jr. speech “I Have a Dream”.  I want the kids to be thinking about dreams that they may have for themselves over the weekend.  This can be about anything they choose.  Whether it be about becoming famous, helping out someone, or just making their community a better place to live, I just want them to be able to write and speak about something that is meaningful to them.  I will videotape most, if not all of these speeches so that I have a copy of them for you to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment